Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 5: Outside of Class

This Weekend outside of class, I worked on the rough wireframe layout of my website to pretty much pinpoint where different elements go. I was a bit confused at first with making everything work, especially the two images on top of the home page. I would like them to each take up 50% of the screen on either side and fill the whole window, and depending on which side you click on is the side that the content changes to as you scroll down the page. While I was working on this, I revisited one of the websites that I included in my style board because of its vertical split imagery, called Carel + Piet Hein, and discovered that they have a one page website, which is almost exactly how I would like my Farm Show website to be laid out. I would rather this layout than a parallax scroll. Ideally this is a similar setup which is much more simpler in terms of layout, but unfortunately more complicated in terms of coding and functionality.






No comments:

Post a Comment