Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 4: Wireframes/visual style guide

Here are my updated wireframes. As you can see, I am sticking with the idea of the photo slider taking up the entire opening of the page above the fold. I am going with a split screen idea below that, but am considering changing that to have that element on the opening of the page instead. This still opens up the idea of parallax scrolling. That way, say if I chose the visitor option, once I scrolled down the page, all of the content and links would be solely to meet the interest of a visitor to the Farm Show, and the same thing for exhibitors. With that in mind, the navigation bar would scroll down to the part of the website that you selected.  





With my styleboard, I had a bit of difficulty determining my color scheme, since I wanted to appeal to the different colors I think of when I imagine the colors of the ribbons and farm equipment at the farm show. However, I think I will have to narrow it down to 3 or 4, with light and dark versions of those colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment