Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 4: Outside of Class

This weekend outside of class, I revised my visual style board, created a Webtype StyleGuide, a postcard based on what I plan on using on my website, and did the tracing paper div layout over my adjusted wireframes. As I was tracing over my wire frames, I was contemplating the idea to just have the split image of visitors/ exhibitors on the main part of the page instead of below the image slider. Why not make the split images as the image slider? That way if someone were to click on either half, the rest of the content as you scroll down on the home page would be oriented to that particular category of users.  I am still trying to figure out how the sub page will be fitted into the page as a parallax scroll, but I feel that this particular page can be useful to either category of users, so it will remain the same for both, unless I decide to make a few changes later on.

Visual Style Guide (revised):





Tracing Paper Wireframe Overlay:









Postcard:























Webtype Style Guide:


No comments:

Post a Comment