Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Week 10A

Today in class, we looked at each others' Visual Inventories. I received some useful advice on the overall concept, color, and theme, which is to include the same tone as the Ronald McDonald House Charities, which is mature, trustworthy, and shows interaction between people in the imagery. The color scheme from the Chester Zoo was chosen simply because of the green, which is an organic color. It was suggested that I don't necessarily have to use a heartwarming feeling since the organization isn't exactly aimed toward a critical subject. No matter what, I am including my three touch points at the top of the page, and the Mission below that, since I feel those are the most important aspects of introducing the organization.


Homework:

-Finish 2 sets (home and sub pages) of responsive wireframes in Axure for next class (one set traditional, one set minimalistic or experimental)

No comments:

Post a Comment