Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 6B: 2/25

Today in class I discussed the matter of my website with the professor. I showed the Caret and Piet Hein website that inspired me, but it was unfortunately determined that there is just too much in terms of very complicated coding that would need to be done in order to implement such unique features. If I had the entire semester and a few team members there is the possibility of it being able to be implemented, but since I am crunched for time by myself, I am choosing an easier route.

I did receive help with my navigation bar on the top of the screen, which stretches the length of the screen, has my logo in the middle and stays stationary at the top of the screen while scrolling through the page. I also enjoy the layout of the nav bar when it is shrunk down to mobile size, which is exactly how I sketched it to look in my wireframe sketches.

Desktop nav
Mobile nav






 Homework:
-Over the weekend we must finish the overall design of our homepages, since it is due finally by next Wednesday, March 4th. Our subpages are due after spring break

No comments:

Post a Comment